Saturday 13 February 2016

Late Winters Sunset


 
Hi beauts.
 
A few days ago, I went on a short six mile bike ride and, fortunately, it was prime sunset time. So, obviously, I decided to take a few snaps. Here are how they turned out.
 
 
At this point, I was literally about 10 minutes in. The countryside is definitely one of my happy places, the only thing that is annoying in this photograph is the pylons in the background!
 

 
After we had clambered up this muddy path, the most beautiful scene was waiting. My camera definitely captured the moment seamlessly!
 
 
 We rode along a little further and the photos just kept getting better! I think the bokeh in this is incredible.
 

 
By this point, my dad, who went with me, was so annoyed at me because about every two metres, I was stopping to take a photo. Thus, there isn't any more photos.
 
Anyways, I do hope you like this post, I find photos like this quite interesting, if I do say so myself. Do you?
 
Until next time...
 
 
 

2 comments: