Saturday 6 February 2016

Viktor & Rolf | FlowerBomb | Review

 

 
Hi beauts.
 
Today I thought that I would do something a little different and review a perfume. Now, I'm not the best at describing perfumes so hopefully this is OK.
 
Viktor and Rolf describe FlowerBomb as
"A floral explosion, a profusion of flowers that makes everything more positive. Viktor & Rolf designed a bottle cut like a multi-faceted diamond for their fragrance. Full-bodied and opulent, the Eau de Parfum explodes in a bouquet of sensations with its addictive floral notes which leave their trail, like a whirlwind that is distinctly couture. A millefleurs around the freesia, Centifolia rose, osmanthus and Sambac jasmine, supported by a background of patchouli."
 
However, I haven't a clue what the majority of that means. This has been my favourite perfume since the first day I smelt it in Debenhams in York. I only received my first bottle of it at Christmas and I was not expecting it. At first, I was tossing the box around wondering what it was, even though it was the only present I had been told to open last. Eventually, I had came to the conclusion that it was a watch as I had watched everyone else open one. Obviously, I was wrong.


Even though it is entirely based on flowers, I can also pick up a buttery/woody scent. I feel like I can only say good about this perfume! Its mature and sophisticated but will not make you smell like an old woman, it's floral and fun but will not wake you seem like a five year old. Perfection.
 

 
The only down side to this perfume is it is a little bit on the pricey side. With the 30ml coming to £50, this is what I got, 50ml at £69, 100ml at £96 and 150ml at £120, it certainly isn't the most expensive perfume ever but it isn't the cheapest either.
 
Overall, I can definitely say that this is a completely divine perfume and, if you can, you should go and sniff it at your local Debenhams/Boots or where ever sells it!
 
If you would like any more reviews like this, or if this one was good enough, please do comment. Am I doing OK at this whole blogging thing?
 
Until next time...
 
 
 


 





4 comments:

  1. Your blog is lovely Freya, so happy to come across it! :D great review and I'd love to give this a try next time I'm in Boots, the packaging looks amazing too! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! I will definitely have to check out your blog too!

      Delete
  2. This is my favourite perfume, it smells gorgeous!
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know Samantha,! If I run out, to be truly honest, I don't quite know what I would do!

      Delete