Monday 15 February 2016

Makeup Revolution London Review


Hi beauts.
 
Since I got such a positive response on my last review, I thought I would do another. For my birthday, one of my best friends decided to buy me some makeup. I already had one of the pallets from Makeup Revolution London so she knew I liked them, so, she decided to buy another and the contour pallet.
 

 
The packaging, which I like, is very simplistic, much like that of a makeup artist's. The contour compact comes with a pleasantly sized mirror, however, the eye shadow doesn't. That is one of the only downsides to the product. If it came with a large mirror, it would be perfect for on the go makeup application or travelling. The eye shadow actually came with a full length sponge applicator but I usually tend to throw them away since I use brushes instead.
 
 For size, they are pretty decent sized pans. The eye shadow pans aren't named, however, they last for along time.


The pigmentation of the eye shadows is quite concentrated, although, I am quite disappointed about there only being three matte shades. Overall, the eye shadows from this pallet are very beautiful!


Even though it's a struggle to see the regular powder, they are pretty good quality. I used the contour and powder to do a full baking and contour and it's safe to say they worked magnificently!

I hope you enjoyed this review and let me know if there is any more products you would like testing.

Until next time...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment