Wednesday 2 March 2016

Short Shopping Trip

 
 
Hi beauts.
 
In our school holidays, I went on a little trip to Intu MetroCentre with my mother. This was because I had some birthday money to spend as it was my birthday on the twelfth of February. Anyway, I'm getting off track, I bought a few little items of all categories and thought I would share them with you all!
 
 
Overall, I bought:
 
Yoga Mat - £6 - Primark
Leggings - £4 - Primark
Water Bottle - £2 - Primark
Peach Hand Sanitizer - £1 - Primark
Arizona Tea - £2.99 - American Candy Store
L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Foundation - £9.99 - Boots
Collection Lasting Perfection - £3.99 - Boots
L'Oreal Brow Artiste Genius Kit - £9.99 - Boots
Rimmel Professional Eye Brow Pencil - £2.99 - Boots
LadyBird - £3.95 - Lush
Dragons Egg - £3.50 - Lush
Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment - £2 - Lush
 
We got there about half twelve so we went straight into Starbucks for a coffee. I got a caramel
Frappuccino and my mum got a regular decaffeinated latte, I think.


Then we went to an American candy store and bought a Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar. To be completely honest, it wasn't the nicest chocolate in the world, but, you know, chocolate is chocolate and I like chocolate! I also bought some Arizona Tea, blueberry flavoured and it was the worst drink I have ever tasted. Sorry, but you who drink this "healthy stuff" are mental! 
 


There's nothing much more to tell so how about my outfit?






 
My bag, obviously, Michael Kors. My shoes, which are my true favourites, are Mickey Mouse Slip On Vans. They are so comfortable and go with everything, casual or dressy. My coat is River Island, dress, necklace and tights are Primark.
 
So, that's about everything! Hope you liked reading what I did that day. Let me know what you'd like to read next.
 
Until next time...
 
 
 

2 comments: