Wednesday 3 June 2015

Fate

Hi beauts.
 
A chocolate shop in Whitby, North Yorkshire.
I took the photograph on my phone and edited it.
 
I have being studying Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare, in English, at school, and we are learning about the themes and fate is one of them. It just got me thinking, Forrest Gump And his Mama {Tom Hanks & Sally Field}  -  From the movie Forrest Gump -  say the quote above, and it just got me wondering. What if your life is already figured out? What if everything happens for a reason?
 
I know this isn't saying fate is real, in fact it is saying the opposite, to be honest I didn't think that fate was real, until yesterday my English teacher said something that really made me rethink my thoughts on it. She said, '' Are you sure Freya, you honestly don't believe in fate? You're saying to me you aren't at school for a reason, you don't stub toe your for a reason? '' and I said,
'' No.'' But then I was lead to rethink what I said, but obviously didn't want to say anything because that would mean I would sound wrong to the class, and everyone knows girls don't EVER want to be wrong. Oh, by the way, apparently, the reasons are to teach you a lesson, or to learn and stuff...
 
Do you believe in fate and if so, why?
v v Comment down below v v
 
Until next time...

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment