Friday 5 June 2015

Summer Garden


Hi beauts.
 
 I just thought, since it is getting close to summer, or it already is, I'm not sure, but anyway, I wanted to show you some of the beautiful flowers in my back garden. Now, there is more but my phone was about to run out of charge and I couldn't be bothered gallivanting around my garden, bare foot. So, here is a few of the blooming beauties.
Chive plant in bloom.


Chive flower, up close.
 These actually smell so wonderful and fresh.

Wild variety of poppy.



Close shot.

French Lavender
A French lavender head. This reminds me of Florrie from the Fimbles, a kids TV show from 2002-2004, that I used to watch when I was little.


Lilac tree.

I love the look of purple and yellow flowers together, it just looks like a designer has purposely done it.


I haven't a clue what this is and neither does my Mum, but still, I think it looks so delicate and pretty.
 
Until next time...
 

 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment