Saturday 6 June 2015

Night Time Routine


Hi beauts
 
I have recently been loving being nosey and finding out what peoples' routines are and I thought, why don't I show you my Night Time Routine? So, here I am, talking about what I do on a night, beauty wise.

 
 
 

 
 
 






 
 
To start off, I always like to get comfy, so, get straight into your pyjamas and tie that hair up.
{Yes, I am wearing my Christmas pyjamas there.} 
 

Colgate Toothpaste
Then brush those pearly whites, you need to keep them sparkling clean!
 
Dentitex Ultimate 6 In One Action Mouthwash, Aldi 
I love this mouthwash, it really does do everything it claims it does.


Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
Then, I like to exfoliate, this isn't a necessary process for everyday, but I use a gentle scrub, suitable for everyday use.


I can't remember the name
After that, I use a cleansing bar. I would usually use the Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel, but I ran out the other day.


Epiduo Gel, Acne Antibiotics 
Next I have to use my acne treatment, which seems to be working. If you have acne, it might be worth going to your GP and asking them about this, it's gradual but it works.
 
 Then I go to bed.
 
I hope this has been helpful and it gives you an insight on how I look after my skin. If you would like my Before School / Morning Routine, please, leave me a comment v down below v.
 
Until next time...
 

 
 ☟☟☟
 
Outfit #1
Vest - New Look
Trousers - Primark
 
Outfit #2
Pyjamas - Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment