Monday 15 June 2015

My Hair Routine

 
Hi beauts.
 
I thought I'd show you my after washing hair-hair routine. I did forget to take a few pics in the process but I'll explain them anyway.
 

 
Obviously, the first thing to do is wash your hair, now, I do this 2-3 times a week and that isn't dirty. Okay? Okay. {Fault In Our Stars Quote} Don't feel like you need to wash your hair everyday, give it time to breathe and absorb its natural oils. If you are washing your hair everyday, try to cut back one day at a time and eventually your hair will look and feel much healthier! I love Pantene, it just treats my hair so well. I always aim to get for frizzy, dry hair products, that is how I keep those frizzy hairs under control!

 
After towel drying my hair, I add this VO5 heat defence serum on my hair for those days in between washes that I use heat on my hair. I also apply some of this as a tamer and a heat protectant before and after I use heat/dry my hair. The scent of this is so indulgent and some days I wish I could wear it as a perfume, but I don't.
 
 
Here is me this morning, showing off my hair, before school. I slept with one plait at the back of my head last night and I'm surprised it actually made my hair wavy at all, because most of it was out in the morning! By the way, my hair isn't that brassy in real life, it is just because I turned the saturation up.

 
I also added a little bit of beach spray for a more beachy look!
 
Until net time...

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment