Sunday 14 June 2015

Outfit Of The Day

 
Hi beauts.
 
 
This is what I wore for my parents evening / all afternoon on Thursday. I really love this dress and my new shoes as they are both recent purchases. This was actually took on my camera, not my phone as I finally bought batteries, but I am struggling in the YouTube department. Any video suggestions would be helpful, maybe a make-up or hair video? Anyway, I got this dress from Primark, for £8, bargain, a few weeks back and I have fallen in love. It has cut off shoulders with spaghetti straps, as well as a small cut out on the neck line. It is a short length without it flashing your knickers, so don't worry, also the sleeves end just above the elbows so it's great if you don't really like your upper arms
.
The shoes, I got in River Island and I don't know how much they were but I bet they weren't as cheap as Primark shoes. They're nude, have a platform and a heel.
 
v v Remember to leave a comment for YouTube video suggestions. v v
 
Until next time...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment