Saturday 13 June 2015

My Perfect Life Plan

 
Hi beauts.
 
Recently, I have thought up my perfect life plan. This probably won't happen, ever, but I can at least try to live by it, right?
 
So, firstly, I want to leave school with, at least, 7 GCSE's, with at least 5 being A*'s.
Then, I hope to go to a college nearby and complete a course in Public Services or something that allows you to be a DI. In college, is when I want to find my fairy tale prince and fall in love.
 
 
After college, I want to have a gap year and go travelling all over the globe, hopefully with my prince.
 
 
 
Eventually, I want to go University, I don't know which one yet, but I definitely want to go. My ideal one would be Oxford but everyone knows that's not going to happen, a girl can only dream, right? Also I would want an apartment and a part time job so I could do it all up and feel like it is my own.
 
 
Then, after uni, I want to get a job related to being a DI or preferably go straight into the job.
 
Since I would have been with my prince for at least 4 years already, in my perfect world, I don't know what age I would be right now, but, I do not plan on having kids before the age of 27. Some people may say this is pretty old to have kids, but, personally, it is the perfect age. Also, I don't believe in being married before having children, but it is a good idea, it's just I would like my kids to experience it with us. Hopefully, I would be in a well payed job by 30, and have my own house.
 
Then I would go on to live a happy life with no problems what so ever.
 
Obviously, this is my perfect life and none of this will probably happen but, you have to have a dream to live it, I guess.
 
Until next time...
 

 
 
* Images from Google Images.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment